Oracle WebCenter Sites (formerly Fatwire), for your content management needs:
- CMS Infrastructure & Architecture Review.
- Installation, Deployment and Post project support for Oracle WebCenter.
- Support to sites that use Content Server Engage Utility. (Engage adds personalization and merchandising features to the Content Server product family)
- Cross Channel Content Server / Satellite Server synchronization.
- Building custom URL assemblers for effective SEO optimization.
- Focused workshops on custom requirements on Oracle WebCenter Site Management
- Training for Oracle WebCenter Developer and Oracle WebCenter Architect.
ShayTech’s team is also specialized in
- CatalogMover: for exporting and importing database tables.
- XMLPost: for incrementally importing data into the Content Server database.
- BulkLoader: for quickly importing large amounts of data into the Content Server database.
Adobe Communique 5 (Adobe CQ5), currently manifested as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), is a web-based content management system which is developed to help businesses in offering high-end digital experience to their customers. Our expertise ranges across the entire unified content management suite of AEM, be it Web Content management (WCM), Marketing Content Management (MCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM) or mobile and social applications.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions to customize and enhance your documents:
- ECM Designer
- Contractual support for your ECM integrations
- Our skilled ECM programmers make your content dynamic
- Customize your documents using our creative Design Experts.