We are looking for a talented Senior Developer in WebCenter Sites development, Java, JSP, Servlets and Oracle to join our growing team who can hit the ground running on an exciting WebCenter Sites implementation.
Job Title:WCS developer
Required Work Experience:2 to 5 years
• Proven experience in Java/J2EE/Web programming working on large and medium scale software projects.
• Experience with Source Code management, techniques/ tools for software management.
• Experience with IDE’s such as Eclipse or similar.
• Experience with REST approach for Web Services design.
• Knowledge of relational database languages (Oracle/SQL preferred).
• Experience with creating complex web pages, templates that are W3C compliant (XHTML, etc.) and work across multiple browsers and devices- Configuration and administration of WebCenter Sites components: Content Server, Community Server, Mobility Server, Gadget Server and Analytics Server.
• Should be capable of architecting and designing WebCentre Sites data modelling, Work flow and Publishing. Should have expert knowledge on WCS tag libraries and APIs.
• Proven track record of working within development teams, implementing large scale Oracle WebCenter Sites projects successfully into production
• Develop JSP templates, create assets and flex families in WebCenter Sites
• Using Engage, develop recommendations, visitor attributes and rendering templates
• Using Mobile Server to deliver content to mobile devices
• Develop and implement caching strategies for WebCenter Sites templates and CS Elements
• Diagnose and solve technical issues that may arise during the project development and release life cycle
• Experience in developing multi region and multi lingual websites within Oracle WebCenter Sites
• Experience in Page & Template Design- Detailed understanding of underlying table structure of Web Centre Sites.
• Strong Java/J2EE technical knowledge
Job Title:Project Manager
Required skills and qualifications:
• Communicate effectively, positively and professionally with others using both verbal and written communication skills
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determine proper resource forecasting for software initiatives using internal and external resources as required.
• Strong leadership, organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, environment.
• Experience with large implementations of Webcentre Sites Projects
• 2–5 Years IT Technical Knowledge/Experience, Java experience preferred
Job Title:Adobe CQ Developer
Required Work Experience:2 to 5 years
• Design and implement components for the Adobe CQ platform.
• Writing front end and server side code in Java and JSP.
• Setting up and configuring CQ5 and CQ5 development environments.
• Setting up CQ5 Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments.
• Setting up dispatcher or proxy to run in front of CQ5.
• Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5.
• Designing reusable CQ5 components for authoring content.
• Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience.
• Experience working with Adobe Omniture web analytics tool.
• Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ product suite, including CQ, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM.