• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determine proper resource forecasting for software initiatives using internal and external resources as required.
• Strong leadership, organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, environment.
• Experience with large implementations of Webcentre Sites Projects
• 2–5 Years IT Technical Knowledge/Experience, Java experience preferred
Job Title:Adobe CQ Developer
Required Work Experience:2 to 5 years
• Design and implement components for the Adobe CQ platform.
• Writing front end and server side code in Java and JSP.
• Setting up and configuring CQ5 and CQ5 development environments.
• Setting up CQ5 Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments.
• Setting up dispatcher or proxy to run in front of CQ5.
• Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5.
• Designing reusable CQ5 components for authoring content.
• Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience.
• Experience working with Adobe Omniture web analytics tool.
• Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ product suite, including CQ, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Shay Tech, Inc. employees have the opportunity to earn extra money and at the same time perform a valuable service to Shay Tech, Inc. through the Employee Referral Bonus Program.
By referring qualified people, you can earn a cash bonus if your referral is hired.This program provides us with better candidates for employment in technical and administrative positions.Technical positions eligible for our referral program include Programmers, Software Developers (Systems Software), Computer Systems Analysts, Business Analysts, Database Administrators and CIS Managers.
All Shay Tech, Inc. employees, other than those working in key managerial roles, are eligible to participate in the program. In order for the bonus to be paid, the applicant must indicate the name of the referring employee on the employee application when it is submitted. Bonus to be paid for a full time position is $1,000.
Apply for Current Openings