In today’s world, everything we come across is dynamic. Technology, businesses, products, services, and probably the way we search for answers to our requirements. Content Management System(CMS) have been in existence since the late 1990s when the internet boom began to take over the world. The growing need for a single repository and a simple and effective interface to manage content became the need of the hour. CMS nowadays is not just a data repository; it has matured into something extremely complicated. With concepts like Big Data and Social Media which are now everybody’s priority, the need for a robust CMS is much greater than ever before.Shaytech comes with over two decades of core industry experience and our expertise lies in providing services around the CMS platforms. From understanding your dynamic content needs that can at times get complicated, designing the architecture, deployment and post deployment support and thereby siplifying the entire CMS adaptation process, Shaytech addresses all facets of a robust CMS build including Open Source CMS systems like Drupal and WordPress. To dive into the specifics of commercial CMS Services that Shaytech provides:
- • CMS Infrastructure & Architecture Review
- • Installation, Deployment and Post project support for Oracle WebCenter
- • Support to sites that use Content Server Engage Utility. (Engage adds personalization and merchandising features to the Content Server product family)○
- • Cross Channel Content Server / Satellite Server synchronization
- • Building custom URL assemblers for effective SEO optimization
- • Focused workshops on custom requirements on Oracle WebCenter Site Management
- • Training for Oracle WebCenter Developer and Oracle WebCenter Architect
Shaytech’s team has also built in-house tool for migrating content from one CMS to another. We have already demonstrated content migration from Oracle Webcenter Sites to Drupal for an esteemed customer.
Adobe Communique 5(Adobe CQ5), currently manifested as Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) is a web-based content management system which is developed to help businesses in offering high-end digital experience to their customers. Our expertise ranges across the entire unified content management suite of AEM, be it Web Content management(WCM), Marketing Content Management(MCM), Digital Asset Management(DAM) or mobile and social applications.